Renew or change your cookie consent
Adeva Home Improvements Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Information which you provide to us will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement. We do update this Policy, so please review regularly. You should check this information which is displayed on our web site www.adevahome.co.uk, from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Your personal data is information which is about you. It can be data that directly identifies you or data that can be put together with other data to identify you. Adeva Home Improvements Ltd are the data controller. This data protection statement tells you how we’ll use your personal data. Should you have any queries with regards to information we use then please contact email@example.com
The types of personal data we collect and use
When you apply for a quote and/or place an order with us, we’ll use your personal data for the reasons set out below.
Under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered – but if we do, we will notify you at the time. You’re free at any time to change your mind and remove your consent. The result might be that we can’t do certain things for you.
We’ll collect most of this personal data from you when you apply but some personal data may be collected from other sources.
These are listed below.
The personal data we use may include:
- Full name
- Contact Details (for example, home address, email address, telephone and mobile telephone number)
We will use your information for the following purposes only:
- Providing a quote;
- Delivery and installation of your order;
- Marketing similar products and services we may offer from time to time that we reasonably believe may be of interest to you;
- Ensuring that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date; [and]
- Dealing with the process of putting in place the insurance backed guarantees relating to your installation
- Service requests and maintenance of your installation
If you do not accept our quote we will retain your information for 12 months and may contact you during that period to remind you that it is outstanding. After this time frame we will delete your data unless you ask us not to. Where you accept a quote we will retain your information for the period required for any guarantees and warranties which is 10 years.
Your information may be shared with our staff which need to access and process such information in order to fulfil your order and subsequently arrange for the necessary guarantees are properly put in place and other administrative purposes.
Based on your consent, e.g.:
- a) When you ask us to disclose your personal data to other people or organisations such as a company with whom you wish to open a trading relationship, a company handling a claim on your behalf, or otherwise agree to disclosures;
- b) To send you marketing communications where we’ve asked for your consent to do so.
Sharing of your personal data
If the relevant data protection law allows, we may share your personal data with:
- Companies acting on our behalf and other people who help us provide our products and services;
- Companies and other persons providing services to us;
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors;
- Other organizations who use shared databases for income verification and affordability checks and to manage/collect money owed;
- Government bodies and agencies in the UK and overseas (e.g. HMRC who may in turn share it with relevant overseas tax authorities and with regulators e.g. the Prudential Regulation Authority, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office);
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice;
- ln an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests;
- To protect the security or integrity of our business operations,
- Should Adeva Home Improvements Ltd restructure or sell our business or its assets or have a merger or reorganization;
- Anyone else where we have your consent or where it is required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.